Search found 77 matches
I found out this afternoon that Clive had passed away last week. His son Stuart and Clive were regular NSW and east coast trials competitors throughout the 80's. Clive also got into classic road racing and worked at a motorcycle shop in Wyong for years. He had been living in the Morisset area for so...
- Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 am
- Forum: Going for a Ride
- Topic: Riders around Newcastle/Central Coast NSW Area?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12390
Penno1 on here lives around Tuggerah way and has a Sherco 300 as well. I know he rides at times with some Newcastle riders but it's hard to get an invite, well for me anyway. Hopefully Penno will add to this. Daryl.
- Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:37 pm
- Forum: Trials Talk
- Topic: 2016 Lucas oils Logan Glass Australian Trials Championships
- Replies: 5
- Views: 22739
Thanks for posting the videos.
- Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:30 pm
- Forum: Event news
- Topic: RD2 NSW Trials Championship APPIN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 95155
I looked at the results and noticed a significant drop in Veteran entrants over the two rounds. Is this due to the new class structure and if yes surely the entrant fees would offset the price of a trophy or two.
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:13 pm
- Forum: Twinshock & Classic Trials
- Topic: Some Twinshocks, Air cooled Monos and Classics at the Queensland Titles 2016 at Lowmead
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13570
Some nice bikes there. Unusual bar setup on the Pinkie.