This bike is in beautiful condition.
My own personal bike which has been very well maintained and has been ridden in Veterans class but only a minimal amount this last season. I have had a few Beta 4T bikes and this one is the best yet, real easy to start first kick every time. Great useable power delivery and of course that beautiful four stroke exhaust note.
Would like to sell it at or after Glenmaggie Easter Trial.
It will be serviced and ready to go before sale.
A new one costs $11K+ so at this price it is a great buy.
Can ship interstate at minimal cost in a Beta Shipping carton.
Contact Hugh on (03)97269313 or David on (03)56648368 to discuss.
Classifieds from trials dealers
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm
- Bike: Beta
- Club: Oakleigh
- Location: Melbourne
- IMG_0730.jpg (94.32 KiB) Viewed 796 times
- IMG_0727.jpg (156.21 KiB) Viewed 796 times
- IMG_0728.jpg (110.82 KiB) Viewed 796 times
- IMG_0726 (1).jpg (122.02 KiB) Viewed 796 times
- IMG_0724.jpg (123.59 KiB) Viewed 796 times
- IMG_0721.jpg (116.62 KiB) Viewed 796 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest