Conondale Twinshock Masters, Nov 5 2017

News & last-minute updates for trials events. Need directions? Ask in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Steve S
Junior participant
Junior participant

Conondale Twinshock Masters, Nov 5 2017

Postby Steve S » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 am

Hi folks. I'm thinking of going along to photograph the Nov 5th trial at Conondale, if there are sufficient entries. Does anybody have any idea what the entry list looks like or how much interest there is?

Also, what is the terrain like at the venue? I have to decide how much gear to take and don't want to give myself a hearty carrying too much if it's spread out and hilly.

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

TerrY
C grade participant
C grade participant
Club: WDTC
Bike: Beta 200

Re: Conondale Twinshock Masters, Nov 5 2017

Postby TerrY » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Steve,

This trial is THE trial for Twinshocks and Classics. There will be about 100 entries if past years are anything to go by. Entries are not yet open.
The venue is relatively flat with lots of sections along a creek and in the shade. There will be some walking to other sections with a couple of short pinches and a creek crossing 200 mm deep. The whole loop would be about 1 Km in length.

You could come up Sat arvo and if you book in for a meal via Nominate, you can enjoy WDTC Presentation Night.

Cheers,
The French Gentleman Rider

Steve S
Junior participant
Junior participant

Re: Conondale Twinshock Masters, Nov 5 2017

Postby Steve S » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Terry
Thanks for that. Weather permitting, I'll be there. I will indeed arrive Saturday but I have a prior commitment for the evening, though I might be able to wriggle out of that.

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Return to “Event news”