Attend World Trials Competition only one spot left

News & last-minute updates for trials events. Need directions? Ask in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pgately
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: TLR250 1985
Club: Peter Gately

Attend World Trials Competition only one spot left

Postby Pgately » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Guys
I am arranging a group of 5 to the WTC in May, with two vacancies.
If you live on the Gold Coast or South Brisbane and would like to go the the WTC. We will be catching an early flight out of Coolangatta on Saturday 26 May.
Hiring a car and driving up to Maldon arriving around 10:30am, overnighting in a three bedroom cabin Bendigo and spending Sunday at the WTC.
Driving back to Melbourne around 6:30pm to catch an 8:40 Flight to the Gold Coast arriving at 10:45pm.

All up cost will be around $420 pending on how much you spend on food, I have allowed $15ea for 6 meals in the price.
If you want to join in it will cost you $370 covering, flights, car hire, fuel, accommodation and entry tickets.
Call me if you are interested or catch up with me at the WDTC Interclub this weekend.
$370 cost only available while flights are at $99 each way. If you live in Brisbane and want to organise your own flights and event tickets joining us in Melbourne your cost for Car hire and accommodation will be $100.

Peter Gately 0413128083

WTC Add..jpg

pop
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: klx

Re: Attend World Trials Competition

Postby pop » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Wow, I wish I liven on the Gold Coast , or somewhere near it :cry:

Pgately
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: TLR250 1985
Club: Peter Gately

Re: Attend World Trials Competition

Postby Pgately » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 am

You can fly to Melbourne from where you live and meet us by 8:30am Saturday morning. Would cost you $100 to join us covering car hire and accommodation. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Event news”