Moderator: Moderators

Starky
A grade participant
A grade participant
Bike: TY175, TY250

Brooweena 2008, July 5th and 6th

Postby Starky » Wed May 21, 2008 8:53 am

Hi everyone.
I see the excitement for Brooweena 2008 starting to build on the "Photos from Brooweena" thread from last year.

Steve, Jeff and I have been out and made some preliminary decisions about the sections for this year. My opinion is that they will all be a little longer and that little bit harder. We are also putting in three lines (open, clubman and novice) this year as we believe we are getting a fair spread of skill.

The timber for the bonfire on Saturday night has started to pile up but the tractor broke down on the weekend. We will try again this Sunday.

For those in the know, Noel has had a few practice rums :wink: and appears to be in better form then last year. (rums is spelt right it is not meant to be runs)

We wish to get a few more of you fellows and girls there this year. It is a great weekend of twinshock only action.

If you want anymore details you can give me a call 0741234735 work or home 0741213883 or pm me.

Starky

Starky
When competing in a trial, I don't suffer from nerves, I get way too excited for that stuff!!!!

Return to “Waiting in the queue”