No cross training for me for a while!!!

Non-specific topics of any nature.

Moderator: Moderators

BJ
Expert participant
Expert participant

No cross training for me for a while!!!

Postby BJ » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 am

In 2005 after 12 months riding a trials bike I had to have a shoulder reco after dislocating it and tearing out the biceps tendon amongst other things (not bike related). That kept me off a bike completely for 6 months and made things iffy for almost a year.

Now I've had to get the other shoulder done as a result of wear n tear! Looks like 3-6 months before I'll be doing much on the Scorpa or Kato :cry: I've know it was coming for over three years and it stopped me stepping up to the blue line even though Phil didn't believe me :lol:

Hey at least now I have matching scars but I think I'll be staying on the Clubman line when I start riding trials again, I'm sick of hospitals and surgeons!!!!!

First One-

Current One-

BJ
Gone over to the Dark Side for a bit!!!!
http://www.parlagully.com

Neo
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: 06 Sherco 250
Club: TCC

Re: No cross training for me for a while!!!

Postby Neo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey BJ,

Who ya trying to kid mate....This is just an excuse to go nude on TA :roll: .....if those shoulders we really bad Phil would have spotted it a mile away :lol: ....did you think about asking to weld something in there for ya? :P
Good opportunity to practise balancing with just ya feet on the pegs I think .... who needs the bars away #-o

Rest up mate.... come back fighting!!!! :twisted:

Best of balance.
Neo

"Nothing more and nothing less than the vision of success"..... Ryan Leech
"TRIALS....It's not life or death....It's much more serious than that!!".....

Return to “Waiting in the queue”