Moderator: Moderators

wildethyme
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: 4RT

OSET RIDERS SEQ/BRISBANE

Postby wildethyme » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello,

I have been speaking to my friends (Ben & Anita) whose son Korben has an Oset and they have suggested a Facebook page for local Oset owners/riders.

The idea is to organise get togethers for kids to ride with other kids in a social setting on the Osets.

Anita & Ben have put their hands up to run the page for social events and news updates.

They live on Brisbane Southside but this is a general to people who are within a reasonable distance but it certainly won’t be restricted.

Kal and I at Oset Bikes Australia think this is a fantastic initiative as it promotes adult supervision, learning new skills and safety.

And besides, kids would rather be riding with other kids and the adults can stand around, do the BBQ, supervise and brag how good they were (back in the day!).

So this is a general info email on behalf of Ben & Anita to see what you think on the FB page idea, and reciprocated on Trials Australia

Please get back to me if you are keen (almost a certain I believe), and I can advise Anita & Ben and they’ll get it up and running.

After which I’ll advise everyone with a link.

A great idea!

Regards,

Craig Peebles

Oset Bikes Australia

0418 820619

07 3844 8266

http://www.osetbikes.com.au
Attachments
Oset 20 wheelie.jpg
Oset 20 wheelie.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 46265 times

Return to “Waiting in the queue”