Re: Trials Tales #9

Comments and discussions on front page news articles.

Moderator: Moderators

lewry family
B grade participant
B grade participant

Postby lewry family » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Well done Greg, you've done it again! =D>

I feel somewhat 'envious' of your writing style and ability. :mrgreen:

I'll continue to 'Lust' for Trials Tales #10. (Does this come under the category of Greed?)

Regards
Maree Lewry

PS Just going to sit down with a cuppa and biscuit......oops! Sloth & Gluttony (and I don't even ride trials) :oops:

Trials.......the family sport

phoenix75
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Montesa 4RT Repsol
Club: Western Districts

Postby phoenix75 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Another brilliant article I tip my hat off to you

=D> =D> =D>

VIVA MONTESA

Frank van Heerden

Starky
A grade participant
A grade participant
Bike: TY175, TY250

Postby Starky » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Having written quite a number of 2000-4000 word ride reports for my DSMRA ride group I can appreciate the effort that goes into your essays. Keep it comming I enjoy them. I am also sure that all of us can see ourselves in your comments, I know I can. Lust and envy, I know the psychotic feelings well.

Oh and by the way, he who dies with the most twinshocks wins but David Lahey has too much of a head start on me, so I have a challenge on my hands. I have only been riding trials for 18 months and have already collected three twinshocks (looking for number 4) and one modern. My twinshocks understand me more and treat me better.

Starky

Starky
When competing in a trial, I don't suffer from nerves, I get way too excited for that stuff!!!!

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Postby David Lahey » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Starky wrote:Oh and by the way, he who dies with the most twinshocks wins but David Lahey has too much of a head start on me, so I have a challenge on my hands. I have only been riding trials for 18 months and have already collected three twinshocks (looking for number 4) and one modern. My twinshocks understand me more and treat me better.
Starky

Don't worry Starky. At the rate you are going, you will have more twinshocks than me quite soon. There was always a personal list of bikes I coveted as a kid and I've got them all so have stopped looking. The only one that hasn't seen the light of day in competition yet is a M198 Sherpa T which has been getting restored for the past 2 years so far and my goal is to finish it in time for Brooweena next year.
David

relax, nothing is under control

Return to “News article discussion”