G’day Guys, I have an owners manual for the Scott 350 hopefully this will answer some questions.
As for parts, I’ve only ever seen whole bikes for sale.
Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!
- Junior participant
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:02 pm
- Bike: Kt250, Scott 350
- Club: Cemmc
- Location: Mudgee
- E454835E-314B-4F58-89F1-A3F65FC01D6A.jpeg (800.73 KiB) Viewed 686 times
- 4E110DF5-28BB-4827-B067-821D6A6F42D9.jpeg (793.95 KiB) Viewed 686 times
- 7A8CA430-E714-4380-90E8-856DB08D45BE.jpeg (899.76 KiB) Viewed 686 times
- 7E6A637E-25EE-47CC-96AC-E1382B26F316.jpeg (767.57 KiB) Viewed 686 times
- D1E8F8DD-55C4-490F-AEC6-F74198974FD1.jpeg (676.14 KiB) Viewed 686 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests