Hi , I am just wondering if any one may know someone interested in buying my fathers old trials bike, it is an early twin shock fantic, it has been sitting for a while as my dad has passed away, we have a spare frame and there is another motor and other parts , please feel free to contact me
Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 155C1B5B-2380-4A44-80AF-F1AC8297A3E0.jpeg (193.86 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
- 60B0CDF0-B1D3-470B-A518-3390EA1B1D3F.jpeg (213.61 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
- E05C77DB-6F03-4663-B4D9-26EFF25C88B2.jpeg (200.15 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
- The Hell Team
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:31 am
- Location: Between Hell and High Water.....
Hi Daniel, I have sent you a private message, and I would be very interested in talking to you about the bike. regards Paul Arnott
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests