WA - Twinshock Non-Stop Trial Sept - Postponed to Nov?

Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!

Moderator: Moderators

Tee-Why
Expert participant
Expert participant

WA - Twinshock Non-Stop Trial Sept - Postponed to Nov?

Postby Tee-Why » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

WA :WA: TWINSHOCK NON-STOP RULE TRIAL
An invitation for Twinshock and Classic trials bikes only to compete in a Non-Stop Rule trial to be set in September between the dates of the Australian National Moto-Trials Championships and the Western Australian State Moto-Trials Championships.

This opportunity has come by the way of the Vintage Motocross Club of WA who has courteously invited our riders with similar interests to their social trial they run each year on a Saturday before the MX on the Sunday. Overnight camping is possible to stay at the MX facilities at the property and see some dirt action on the Sunday also! This will be run under an interclub permit.

More details coming next month. Please forward your expressions of interest or for more information to:
Roger Burrell – 0438266173
Leo Nolan – 9390 8188

I would rather push my twinshock than ride a modern!

KT Mark
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: KT 250 A2

Re: WA - Twinshock Non-Stop Trial Sept - Expressions of Interest

Postby KT Mark » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 pm

This is exactly the sort of event I have been waiting for. I will be contacting Roger or Leo when I get back from work in Indonesia. I just hope my crazy job does not interfer. Can you give me the actual date of the event? Camping out and watching some classic old MX iron in action would just be icing on the cake. On ya subanator.

Tee-Why
Expert participant
Expert participant

Re: WA - Twinshock Non-Stop Trial Sept - Expressions of Interest

Postby Tee-Why » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi Mark, Probably looking at Saturday 12th Sept. But I am waiting for confirmation from the host club.

Dont forget, you will need to join the trials club, and either get a MA licence or a 1 day licence.

Cheers,
Roger

Tee-Why
Expert participant
Expert participant

Re: WA - Twinshock Non-Stop Trial Sept - Postponed to Nov?

Postby Tee-Why » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi all, notification from the VMX club will not set a trial in September as above, but will postpone this trial to November in the off season (for all of us really) at the same venue.

I will keep this thread updated as soon as I know further info.
Cheers, Roger :WA:

Return to “Twinshock & Classic Trials”