QLD Moto Trials Series

Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!

Moderator: Moderators

Bully fanatic
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Bultaco sherpa T
Club: westerndistricttrialsclub

QLD Moto Trials Series

Postby Bully fanatic » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone knows how the Q.M.T.S.is working this year as I am very well placed in twinshock and I have just found out I can`t ride in the last round in September as I will be in north Queensland, Townsville working on the Saturday night. And the truck won`t be leaving to come back to Brisbane till Sunday afternoon. Last year it was the best 5 results out of 8 rounds so I`m hoping this year it will at least be 5 out of 6 rounds. Thank you for your replies I hope. Bye. Bully Fanatic.

sybella
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Honda

Re: QLD Moto Trials Series

Postby sybella » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

I hope we only have to count 4 out of 6 ,or go back to just having one title event like we use too :

Bully fanatic
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby Bully fanatic » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Thanks for replying sybella. I have received a text off Chippy that says the series will be the best 5 rounds out of 6. So that looks like how it will be. Which works in my favour anyway. Bye. Bultaco Fanatic.

Bully fanatic
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby Bully fanatic » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Hello all again. It looks like no one is to sure how the series is being done this year. I have been told the best 4 out of 6 and the best 5 out of 6 so I don`t know but it would be good to find out as I have not seen any information on the series as yet and we have had 4 rounds so far with round 1 next weekend so some information and results would be good. Can anyone help. Bye. Bully Fanatic.

sybella
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Honda

Postby sybella » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 am

I think since Peter has been off the scene no one has taken ownership of the series ,but 4 out of 6 would be fair for the out of brisbane riders ,travel is killing us.May be Geoge L could take it ,from memory it was his idea,

Return to “Twinshock & Classic Trials”