Ossa Parts from Spain(ossacels)

Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!

Moderator: Moderators

Rod
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: GG & Fantic.
Club: Trials Club of Qld.

Ossa Parts from Spain(ossacels)

Postby Rod » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Just curious, has anyone on here dealt with http://www.ossacels.com/tiendas/

If so was it all good? I'm still waiting on parts I ordered on 9/8/14, the Spaniards have a holiday in August I'm told, maybe thats the reason for no reply to my emails,who knows?

Rod
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: GG & Fantic.
Club: Trials Club of Qld.

Re: Ossa Parts from Spain(ossacels)

Postby Rod » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 pm

9th October now,still no parts and no reply to my emails. No money has changed hands as his site only offers the option of 'Money Order' or 'COD'. I chose COD.

I am curious if others have bought from Cels and how did you make payment? and did you receive your parts.

I'm being persistent with this not only because his parts are well priced but more importantly to me is that his parts look more authentic and original than other sites. His MAR seats appear to have the full shamrock clover within the 'O'ssa unlike others that have a + within the 'O', also the lighter shade of green on his tank stickers looks closer to original than many other sites with their darker shades.

Last night I used google translate for the 1st time in an email to him (english to spanish), god knows how that translated, hopefully not something like 'Me Tarzan,you Jane' blah, blah.

Still awaiting a reply.

Return to “Twinshock & Classic Trials”