Basic Training

Need help finding information or parts for that old machine in your shed? Someone in here will know!

Moderator: Moderators

stwinton
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Sherpa T

Basic Training

Postby stwinton » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Is there anyone out there who would like to train 3 old guys in the basics of riding twin shock, veteran trials machines? We will happily pay for your time over a few weekends. We have a location in Healesville that is perfect for learning.

stwinton
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Sherpa T

Basic Training

Postby stwinton » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:57 am

This is a repeat of my original post:

Is there anyone in Vic who wants to spend a day giving basic rider training to 3 old guys? 2 can ride a bike, have owned trials bikes and are road riders...the other is a complete novice. We want some basic instruction in trials skills so that we can hopefully participate in twin shock trials comps in the future.
It doesnt have to be complex or serious...just enough of the basics to enable us to complete easy sections, hill climbs, turns etc.
Happy to pay a reasonable amount to anyone willing to sacrifice a morning.
We have access to a perfect location in Healesville...and would prefer it to be there but will go elsewhere if necessary.
We have 2 bikes, but may have 3 by the time the day comes around.
Stuart

Stanm
A grade participant
A grade participant

Re: Basic Training

Postby Stanm » Tue May 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi Stuart
I would be happy to help you with training. I belong to Oakliegh Motorcycle club.
I ride a ty250 1975 and it would be great to get more people involved,
The kid I worked with got first in Australia under 12 last year at the Australian Titles.

It would be best for me to do this training at our club grounds in Oakleigh . Training would only cost you day membership at the club. I think $15-.

Contact me on my Mobile 0432 840609

Cheers

Stan

Return to “Twinshock & Classic Trials”