2017 Rule Changes

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

womblesti
Junior participant
Junior participant

Re: 2017 Rule Changes

Postby womblesti » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:26 am

My restricted senior licence expiring in January was $216.72 last year and $242.52 this year. Includes the extra few percent for using a credit card.

Twinshock200
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Classics & Twinshock
Club: SQTA

Postby Twinshock200 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Have a look at the two lines at the bottom of my last post,,,,,,,,,,,something about spiralling costs !!!!
How the hell do they justify that sort of cost for a licence ??

Pre 65 Classic bikes

sybella
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Honda

Postby sybella » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Roger I am getting the message .The license it too expensive. The clubs are run by riders.It's to far to travel. The sections don't cater for 70 year olds.And you've done enoth to sit back and complain .Plaese .Tony Bax

Twinshock200
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby Twinshock200 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Glad you got the message Tony, do you think we should all sit on our hands and keep quiet when we see something thats not quite right, you got the age wrong as well !!

Pre 65 Classic bikes

sybella
B grade participant
B grade participant

Postby sybella » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Sorry Roger you just look 70. I don't think complaining about what's wrong helps either. Maybe being part of the solution and gettin to your club meetings is the first step.It doesn't matter who did what in the past we have to look towards the future. Participating club members are the most valued people in your club , l am lucky to be part of a club with participating members. Hope that clears up my view thx Tony Bax

Twinshock200
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby Twinshock200 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Your last post doesn't clear up anything tony, you come on this thread to have a go at me when you saw me adding a comment you didn't like, we all have our opinions buddy.
So give us yours on the point of this thread, what do you think of the rule changes ?? and will you be travelling to SA ?? and tell us what bikes you will be riding at the two Qld titles this year.
Galps

Pre 65 Classic bikes

sybella
B grade participant
B grade participant

Postby sybella » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Roger the rules changes have no effect on me , vets and classic's still ride the same grades as before , but the peice of plastic might be harder to obtain. The Queensland titles and the Australian titles shouldn't effect you anymore as you are not renewing your MA license. But I will be riding classic and vets this year.I don't think that the rules have changed its still trials .Just the plastic dust collector has.cheers Baxy

Dirt_drifter
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Gg280
Club: Wmcc

Postby Dirt_drifter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm seriously considering not renewing my MA this season. I can't see a reason for it to exist. The payments for injury are tiny and they do nothing for the sport.

.. using Tapatalk

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Postby David Lahey » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 pm

dirt drifter, with an MA licence, you do have the opportunity to ride some great fun events. I'm especially looking forward to another beaut ride at Tony Bax's place for the Twinshock Challenge, and for the first time ever this year, the Queensland Twinshock and Classic Titles as a stand-alone event

relax, nothing is under control

Dirt_drifter
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Gg280
Club: Wmcc

Re: RE: Re: 2017 Rule Changes

Postby Dirt_drifter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:13 pm

David Lahey wrote:dirt drifter, with an MA licence, you do have the opportunity to ride some great fun events. I'm especially looking forward to another beaut ride at Tony Bax's place for the Twinshock Challenge, and for the first time ever this year, the Queensland Twinshock and Classic Titles as a stand-alone event

I agree there are some great events. It's just I don't see the need for MAs existence or involvement.

.. using Tapatalk

Return to “Trials Talk”