New you tube video?

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Trango
A grade participant
A grade participant
Bike: gas gas 300
Club: WDTC

New you tube video?

Postby Trango » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:56 pm

I was travelling along the south east freeway in Brisbane this afternoon when I saw what looked at first glance to be someone doing trick riding techniques on a pushbike. The rider was in the medium strip between the north and south bound lanes. As I got closer I realized the rider was at the top of a retaining wall that supported one end of an overpass across a local road. I also realized at the same time there were 2 riders and they were not riding pushbikes but were mounted on Scorpas with striking red graphics kits fitted. They were being filmed by a third person. Made me wonder if it was 2 members of a certain freestyle show collecting video footage to submit on you tube :?: :?: :?:

motostar99
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: 2002 Sherco 290
Club: LRMTC, NDMC, SQTA

Re: New you tube video?

Postby motostar99 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:39 pm

i'll be very keen to see if that pops up somewhere on youtube! i love checking out the urban freestyle trials vids, i reckon they're awesome!

Nic 8)

Rockin with the Gas Gas crew...

The Hell Team
Dealer
Dealer

Postby The Hell Team » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 am

If you keep an eye on FreeRider magazine in the next few issues you will find an article on the future of Urban Freestyle.
Check out some of the links on http://www.thehellteam.com for links to urban trials globally.
A few photos of a session to wet the appetite.
Attachments
l_f8fca467a10126f153453642762380ec.jpg
l_110b4ab0f57be4886796fb6b66999981.jpg

We can crate and freight bikes Australia wide for very reasonable rates. Ring or email with your location for freight quote.
The Hell Team Trials Store
whoever@thehellteam.com
http://www.thehellteam.com

yoda
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: GG280, ZX6, GSXR600
Club: TCV

Postby yoda » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:19 pm

good pics!!

How do all you guys that do urban stuff get on with the police?
U have much trouble?
And are there many of you? Be great to get a ride organized in melbourne(hopefully more people down there!) and get a few riders there!

Im always seeing fun looking stuff but too paranoid im going to get caught!
Small town doesn't help much too....

Professional faller off-er

Scorpa
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby Scorpa » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 pm

Hey Guys, those riders you may have seen riding between the freeway were doing a Photo/ Film shoot for the 50 Anniversary eddition for Freerider as Paul said. It came out this week so check it out, also as far as cops go they have never been hasselled but dont tend to stick around long enough to find out what would happen.

The boys will be doing another film shoot in Sydney in the next couple weeks for a big budget DVD being produced by Dirt Action so keep your eyes peeled for them at your local skate parks.

Return to “Trials Talk”