Trials Magazine

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

karlz
Junior participant
Junior participant

Trials Magazine

Postby karlz » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and trials. Just wondering if anyone subscribes to Trials Magazine. I subscribed 2 months ago with issue 27 but never recieved it. After emailing them they said they could send another one but I would have to pay extra. Now issue 28 is out I still havn't recieved anything. Have other subscribers recieved issue 28 yet. Any suggestions why I'm not recieving them. Thanks in advance.

Karl

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Re: Trials Magazine

Postby David Lahey » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

If you are talking about Trial magazine, you can buy them on-line or via phone from The Hell Team (who are in Sydney) and they advertise on this website.
As far as why you did not get your issue 27 I have no idea. I subscribed for a while and all my issues reliably turned up.

relax, nothing is under control

Samy
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: 2010 Sherco 250
Club: LRMTC

Postby Samy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 am

I subscribed on sunday night just gone through the Hell Team's website and issue 28 turned up on wednesday so great service from them.

Excellent magazine!

Cheers

The Hell Team
Dealer
Dealer

Postby The Hell Team » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Karl
We, at The Hell Team, as Australian Trials Magazine representatives, airfreight our Trials Magazines directly from the publisher in the UK, and they are with us at the same time the issue is available in the UK. We then individually label and post out the subs straight away via Australia Post.
The subscription that you probably did through the Trial Magazine website goes via the office in France before it goes to Trial Mag UK. They may have been a cock up along the way there.
If you have your receipt number, our any details on your initial sub, pass them on to me and I'll have a look into it for you. Directly booked subscriptions are not something we have any control over as they are sent from OS, but I will see what I can do. Locally booked subs done through the Hell Team site are backed up by our usual attentive service and support, you will not have a problem.
If you need any back issues, or any more subs just go to this link and we can fix it up, and support any issues that may arise (unlikely though).
http://www.thehellteam.com/catalogue/c18/c28/c133
cheers
Paul

We can crate and freight bikes Australia wide for very reasonable rates. Ring or email with your location for freight quote.
The Hell Team Trials Store
whoever@thehellteam.com
http://www.thehellteam.com

FM350
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Fantic
Club: Otter Vale

Postby FM350 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Real shame that around 20% of Trial Magazine content is related to kids push bikes..............

karlz
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby karlz » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks David and Samy and a big thanks to Paul who is chasing it up for me.

Cheers

Return to “Trials Talk”