Moto Central after sales

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

MattyH
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Beta
Club: Don't have one yet

Moto Central after sales

Postby MattyH » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi guys

I recently bought myself a trials bike from moto central. I was made
A fair few promises at time of sale none of which have come through and also have called time and time again for spare parts. I've given part numbers and everything and they are always like we will call you back, but nothing. Has anybody else had this issue with this store??? I've had to source parts from adeilede for my bike as it is the only other dealer I can find in Australia for my bike.
Cheers

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pggusi

Samy
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Montesa 4RT
Club: LRMTC

Re: Moto Central after sales

Postby Samy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I haven't had to deal with them this year but when I bought my bike from them last year I had great service. I also ordered some spare parts from them which arrived quickly.

Sorry to hear about you experience, perhaps ring them and tell them that you have had to purchase from elsewhere due to slow service.

Also, I have purchased bits from the UK websites with no dramas. If you're not getting the service you wanted you do have a choice to get them from elsewhere, it may be delayed from being shipped from overseas but it's an option.

Cheers

TaffyEvans
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Harley D
Club: None

Re: Moto Central after sales

Postby TaffyEvans » Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I had a problem with them losing stuff and sending orders in two posts instead of one in the early days, but OK since talking with them, one time even switched me through to the mechanic to get my query answered. I find them pretty good. I deal a lot with USA suppliers for stuff bike unrelated, and their service is great.
Taff

Return to “Trials Talk”