Shameless plug

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

TooFastTim
B grade participant
B grade participant
Location: Sydney [ex Auckland NZ and Cape Town, South Africa]

Shameless plug

Postby TooFastTim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Recently I've been in the fortunate/unfortunate (don't ask) position to spend a bit of money on stuff that I've been coveting for a long while so I'd really like to say what great service I've had from Don Murray at motocentral and Paul Arnott at theHellteam. Pleasure dealing with you guys and kudos.

tat ty
A grade participant
A grade participant

Re: Shameless plug

Postby tat ty » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

Hear hear.
Fully concur!

Good stories aren't told nearly enough in this world.

Alastair

Samy
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: 2010 Sherco 250
Club: LRMTC

Postby Samy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I've had good dealings with both too!

cheers

TaffyEvans
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Harley D
Club: None

Postby TaffyEvans » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 am

Me too, but I thought Don had closed up, I cant get his web site anymore??? One appriciates good service when you live so far away from the good stores.
Taff

BorisTas
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: '12 Cabby , TRL260
Club: TMTC

Postby BorisTas » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Yep ,
A vote for both of them from me too. Great people to deal with !!

M

"I'm all for buying more bikes more often. Why pay off the morgage or save for retirement or stick your money in super, buy bikes and live." {Craypot}

machman
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: TY250
Club: Coona / Denman

Postby machman » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:27 pm

I recently had dealings with Paul Arnott from Hellteam and was suitably impressed. I live in the country and have recently taken up trials again. Now, riding gear etc is impossible to get up here, and as it happened I happened to be in Sydney for a short time but only had very limited time. I phoned him and he agreed to meet me on a Sunday morning as that was the only opportunity I had. Not only that, he picked me up from the railway and delivered me back; he spent as long as I needed to get what I wanted, with no pressure at all. On a Sunday morning. I had never met the bloke and he didn't know me from Adam, but I was impressed with the service and products.

I am happy to give a good business a plug when its deserved!

Machman
(Armidale)

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Postby David Lahey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

I also have found Paul Arnott (The Hell Team) to be extremely good with customer service.
My son rides a GasGas 50 Boy and when we needed some parts recently, it was all very easy buying from them. I also bought a new rear 18" trials tyre from Paul recently, which is the first time I have ever bought a tyre that had to be freighted to get to me. Again it was easy to arrange and the way they packed and freighted it meant that the purchase was very economical.
Another good thing they do is distributing "Trial" and "Classic Trial" magazines. I had previously tried being a subscriber to these magazines, but it didn't work out very well, so am much happier to buy them from The Hell Team. Despite living in the sticks (Central Queensland), my magazines usually only take 2 -3 days to arrive (which is quicker than most other things that come from Sydney to here via Australia Post)

relax, nothing is under control

Return to “Trials Talk”