Ossa Parts, where to get them?

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

motocentral
Dealer
Dealer

Re: Ossa Parts, where to get them?

Postby motocentral » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi Jim
We were the original importers for OSSA from 2011-2013 when the guys from trials experience (who used them in their trials schools) looked at taking over the importership. They bought all our stock of OSSA spares & ran with it for 2 years before getting into Pushies in a big way (& out of Trials bikes) & we have ended up back with the spares they had in stock. We have quite a lot in stock here in Australia & it hasn't been a big drama sourcing hard to get bits from overseas importers & the aftermarket crowd as a lot of the consumable items are generic to other Euro brands. Feel free ot ring us if you have furthe queries.
Don, Motocentral, Sandford St Mitchell ACT
ph: 02-62480229
sales@motocentral.com.au

Play with Gravity

Ron-one
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Sherco
Club: TTC

Postby Ron-one » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 am

Hi Jim, realistically if you were to purchase an OSSA, you should be able to pick one up fairly cheaply as most guys want to get rid of them because of the lack of support from anyone in Australia especially for parts. The vast majority of trials bike dealers also want nothing to do with them. If you do purchase one, your best bet for sourcing parts is to deal with Trials and Tribulations in the UK, they have a good range of parts and if they don't, will get in for you. They are also extremely quick in getting the parts out to Australia. What we normally do is touch base with other OSSA owners in the club who may also be looking for bits, and then do a combined order, thus saving a bit on freight cost. OSSA as a company is not dead, they are just trying hard to relieve themselves they encountered after Gas Gas fell apart. Their company chairman has advised they have good plans for 2016.
Hope this helps, Ron.

krazed0451
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: NA
Club: NA

Postby krazed0451 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Ron and Motocentral!

I'm definitely considering an OSSA, they have such nice tech mixed with a low price. I'm not too concerned about resale as I'd likely keep any trials bike I buy for 5ish years.

I guess at this point I'll just keep an eye open and not be afraid to pick up an OSSA :D

Return to “Trials Talk”