Trials on the cards

Who are you? Why are you here? Tell us about yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

TaffyEvans
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Harley D
Club: None

Re: Trials on the cards

Postby TaffyEvans » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 am

If you go for a ride on a trials bike I can bet which way you will go. Last year a mate of mine I had not seen for about a year pulled up in my driveway with a Beta 200 on the back of his ute. I was sold on the idea of riding again just looking at it [at that time I had not ridden for 20 years]. But then he gave me a go of it and the seed was sowed again. We shared that bike for a couple of months until I could get my own.

Toclosh
Junior participant
Junior participant

Re: Trials on the cards

Postby Toclosh » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:28 pm

In these last few days I have decided to not go the bicycle way and hold out until I can get a motorcycle.
Drove out to Undullah on sunday to watch my first trials event well sort off. I dont know what I was thinking :? #-o but decided to bring my labrador with figuering it would be a good day out for him, to my disgust I saw the sign on the gate "No dogs" :cry: . How many motorsport events I have been to and know you can not bring dogs well there I was so only managed to park near a section and watch a part of it :roll: Enough to feel disappointed and not being able to have a good look and enough to make my itch worse. Will have to keep an eye out for the next local event.

Return to “All about....me!”