2011 Sherco Australian & NZ Women's Mototrial Cup

Discussions, newsletters about matters relating to women in trials.

Moderator: Moderators

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

2011 Sherco Australian & NZ Women's Mototrial Cup

Postby BAT Woman » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi all,

It is very exciting to think that the 2011 Sherco Australian (& New Zealand) Women’s Cup is just 2 weeks away.

I encourage you all to enter ASAP. I am hoping to arrange some fabulous sponsorship prizes again this year & trophies. However, I need to know who is riding & in which class, now! So, I am asking you all to please reply by return mail, text, phone.

As we have many riders staying on, to attend Laia Sanz’s FIM Women’s Trial School the following weekend, I thought I would arrange a meal for everyone on the Sunday night, after the trial.

I can arrange for a great Indian Restaurant to open up just for us but I need to have 50 people to confirm the booking. Now, they have dishes in mild, medium & hot; which will please all the palates. The mild (especially the Butter Chicken) is a favourite with the kids, & not spicy at all. It would be a lovely way to finish off a fun day. Everyone is welcome, riders, family & friends. So, if you are keen please also confirm your intentions with me & hopefully I can go ahead & confirm the booking. I need to book by Thursday this week.

I look forward to hearing from you all very soon.

Many thanks,

Bev Anderson-Tranter
M 0412 730 950
E austranter@grapevine.com.au

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Re: 2011 Sherco Australian & NZ Women's Mototrial Cup

Postby BAT Woman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am

Hi all,
please find attached last info on the Women's Cup.
Bring it on!
Bev
Attachments
Final Instructions.pdf
(188.36 KiB) Downloaded 402 times

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Re: 2011 Sherco Australian & NZ Women's Mototrial Cup

Postby BAT Woman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 am

If you have trouble opening the attachement above. Here are just the words.

The 10th Anniversary running of the 2011 Sherco Austalian Women's Mototrial Cup.

Hi all,

With 4 days to go, we have 27 female riders entered, which is very exciting. With 4 ‘Expert’ riders, 6 ‘Master’ riders, 5 ‘Sports’ riders, 4 ‘Novice’ riders, 6 ‘Junior’ riders & 2 ‘Sub-Junior’ riders.

With 5 riders from ACT, 9 riders from NSW, 5 riders from Victoria, 4 riders from Queensland, 2 riders from Tasmania, 1 from South Australia & 1 from New Zealand.

I have received 11 apologies from riders who were unable to ride, for various reasons.

I have booked the ‘Delhi 6’ Restaurant which will be opened just for us. So, everyone who confirmed attendance will need to come or arrange payment please. (Otherwise I will be out of pocket.) Extra diners are welcome, in fact needed! It will be a lovely way to finish off a fun day.

Directions, to the restaurant, from Captains Flat can be accessed on goggle maps, as follows:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl
The address is: 14 Childers Street, Canberra City.
It is on the corner of Childers & Allsop Streets, opposite The Street Threatre, ANU. There are plenty of parks across the road & it is easy to find. See you there at 6:30pm!

Again, we have some fabulous sponsors on board. Sherco is the major sponsor, supplying the silverware, awesome posters, & a absolutely fabulous event T-shirts. Section sponsors are: Section Two – Monza Imports, Gary has secured $450 worth of ‘Fox’ gear. Section Three – TJ’s Tyres, Hal is offering a new tyre. Section Four – Kaos, Darryl & Estelle are providing bikes, accommodation & transport for our NZ riders. Section Five – GasGas, Paul is bringing a booty of goodies. Section Six – Jitsie, Kal is providing 3 pairs of Jitsie gloves. Section Seven - Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Jamie is also putting together some motorcycling goodies. Section Eight – Gem MX, Erin is sending some girlie motorcycling accessories. Section Nine – Joe’s Motorcycles, Corey has provided some cute gear for our younger riders.
A huge thanks to them one & all. =D> =D> =D> =D>

If you are not touring Canberra on Saturday, we will be at the trials site getting organised for the Sunday.

Remember to pack your woollies, it is very cold, wet & windy here at the minute. See you bright & early Sunday morning!

Bev

Bev Anderson-Tranter
M 0412 730 950
E austranter@grapevine.com.au

Return to “Women in Trials”