1977 Yamaha TY 250 D model trials bike for sale in Brisbane area.
This bike has to go so have reduced the asking price to best offer over $3000
Fully restored and ready for immediate action.
Matching engine and frame no's ie. 493 202*** which identifies it as a 1977 D model and a much sought after TY 250.
Fitted with alloy tank and is in B/C model colours
Rebuilt wheels with stainless spokes and 85% tyres front and rear.
Rebuilt front forks with new seals and bushes.
Located at Cornubia 30kms south of Brisbane.
This would be one of the best TY 250 D's around and I can deliver within 200kms for a small fuel fee.
Advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to withdraw from sale without notice.
Couldn't work out how to get the pics in the right order but you can work it out.
Contact me on 0402 736045 if further info required.
Advertise your trials bike(s) here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- A grade participant
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 am
- Club: SQTA
- Bike: Classics & Twinshock
- unnamed (5).jpg (90.87 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed (4).jpg (81.18 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed (3).jpg (96.31 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed (2).jpg (85.79 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed (1).jpg (73.34 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed.jpg (92.89 KiB) Viewed 952 times
- unnamed (6).jpg (87.79 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Last bumped by Twinshock200 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 am.
Not renewing my MQ licence for the first time since 1982,,, fed up with all the rule changes every year, spiralling costs and section severity.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest