This model has multi adjustable Reiger rear shock and top of the line Aluminium TECH forks. As used by Martin Lampkin in his past few SSDT wins.
Powerful and light, it features a titanium header, fuel injection with 4 ignition maps to suit conditions and an electric water pump and fan.
Still on the original tyres - in very good condition.
Extras include custom powder coated cases, S3 bar ends, Renthal grips and Fat Bar, S3 rim stickers (black). I'll also throw in a dirt bike service stand, a unopened liter of Silkolene Gear Oil and Motul 800 premix.
At 62, I have realised I should probably stick to bowls!!
Can view in Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
Advertise your trials bike(s) here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Junior participant
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 pm
- Bike: Vertigo 300
- Location: E Suburbs Sydney
- Capture4.PNG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 780 times
- Capture3.PNG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 780 times
- Capture2.PNG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 780 times
- Capture1.PNG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 780 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests