This bike has had good use but is generally in mechanically pretty good condition.
Vic Rec. Reg. Bright LED headlight in front plate, LED taillight with foam "fairing", piezo horn. I only reg'd it because all my local obstacles are on public land and I figured I should - I don't use it as a trail bike except the occasional singletrack with my son.
Recent work done:
- Oil change every 10 hours, last 2 hours ago.
- New brake pads F & R in the past 30 hours or so I guess.
- New front Michelin 15 -20 hours ago.
- New LH fork seal and slider bushes (Didn't have new bushes on hand for the RH - now on their way).
- New mudguards F & R (old and somewhat tatty guards also, magnetic rear attachment).
- Main seals replaced (preventative maintenance only) maybe 30 hours ago.
- New water pump seals ready to install (preventative maintenance only).
- New Regina chain and sprockets around 30 hours ago.
- Shock bump rubber replaced today.
- Fuel filter fitted. Tank cleaned out recently.
- Carby cleaned and float set in past 6 months.
- Front brake master cylinder kit installed a month or so ago.
- Original Formula front brake master cylinder replaced with an AJP. Spare original Formula MC.
- S3 Digit levers (matching levers for Formula clutch/AJP brake) Spare original Formula levers.
- Lever guards.
- Linkage greased 6 monthsish ago.
- New coolant and brake fluid in last 12 months.
- If I was keeping it I'd give it new rings - no particular reason but it's probably due.
- Replaced the useless plastic steering stops with stainless tube siliconed to the frame.
- One of the rear hub sprocket lugs broke off when I exploded a sprocket (bolts came loose and I didn't notice ) It's had a replacement lug TIG welded back on, but it looks a bit rough.
- Rear tyre is in poor condition - I bought a new one, but a "mate" split it when it was about 5 hours old :Grrr:
- One side of the radiator has a dent in it, but it doesn't leak or make any difference - been like that since I bought it.
More photos here Google Photos Album
Located in NE Vic, near Bright. I'm hoping to get to Vic champs, and if so could bring it along. Will also be in Melb. Friday before Vic champs.