2009 SHERCO AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S CUP

Discussions, newsletters about matters relating to women in trials.

Moderator: Moderators

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Re: 2009 SHERCO AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S CUP

Postby BAT Woman » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

GAS GAS AUSTRALIA COME ON BOARD FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF THE WOMEN'S CUP

Jill & Mal Loone from Gas Gas Australia are putting up some gloves & a bum bag for a lucky Women's Cup competitor to win. They will also be travelling up from Victoria with the GAS GAS wagon if you need them.

THANKS AGAIN!!

SQUAT 405
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: beta 13 factort 300
Club: S.Q.t.A.

Postby SQUAT 405 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Bev !!!!Pam said hi !it has been a long time,,,,fond memories of the trials days,,,,draging the kids all about,,it was so much fun!!!!Unfortunatly will not be at the ozzt again this year,just keeping myself to the local stuff these days and am having so much fun with S.Q.T.A. club on a social level,,,,always think of the O.T and its interesting to see who is there still,,,,Wont be talking to Adina till sunday so wont know anything till then,,,any way lots of luck i know you will be keeping everyone on their toes,and they will all have to be on their game to get a good result,,,,reguards to everyone john,,,.....

Sherco Blonde
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: 2009 Sherco 125
Club: Logan River/SQTA

Postby Sherco Blonde » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey BAT Woman

sorry for the confusion regarding my entries to the WC my grandfather said he spoke to you and said he let you know that we had already sent the entries for my brother and myself to Trevor.
Yes im proud to say Kale is my uncle and has been giving my brother and i some handy trials hints which i hope we will be able to use at the WC as well as the aussie titles. Looking forward to meeting you and all the other female competitors. As well i am pleased to see all the suport given to the girls by the numerous sponsers.

See ya next weekend :lol:

Sherco Blonde aka (adina reed)

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Postby BAT Woman » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Hey Adina,
that is great your brother, grandad & yourself are making the trip down for the week of trials. You should have a ball. You have one very proud Grandad! Looking forward to meeting you & see you ride, I am sure you are a chip off the old family block! Keep your passion up & your feet!
Yes, the sponsors are great. It is a bit hard this year because of the Aussie Titles being so close & their commitment with that, so it will probably be a leaner bootie this year. Still, as you can see they are still supporting us, how every they can.
See you soon, safe trip,
Bev

ianrogers
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Beta Beta Beta
Club: SQTA

Postby ianrogers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Hey Bev
Sherco Blonde may be coached by her well credentialed Uncle but she still rides like her Grandfather, like a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

"The older I get the better I was"

cedric van heerden
C grade participant
C grade participant

Postby cedric van heerden » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi Diddly401,
And who do you think coached her uncle?
Regards
Cedric

ianrogers
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: Beta Beta Beta
Club: SQTA

Postby ianrogers » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:45 am

Yeah that has always perplexed me Cedric. All I can come up with is that Kale and Joel must have been adopted because they are far too talented to have inherited it from their father. If not it must have come from their mothers side??? :D
Ian R

"The older I get the better I was"

SQUAT 405
B grade participant
B grade participant
Bike: beta 13 factort 300
Club: S.Q.t.A.

Postby SQUAT 405 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 am

Me thinks yall gettin off the track a bit or maybe you blokes are riding the WOMANS CUP???.......P.S yes 401 mum has always had more talent!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherco Blonde
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: 2009 Sherco 125
Club: Logan River/SQTA

Postby Sherco Blonde » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey,

Ian if i recall correctly i have beaten you and it may have only been once, but what interests me is that you say grandpa rides like me (a girl) and i have beaten you so does mean that you also ride like a girl?? or should i say nana??

(this next bit grandpa made me type and since he pays for my bike i thought that i should)

perhaps you should check the S.Q.T.A clubchampionship points as i think you may be astounded that 403 is in front of 401.

:roll: sherco blonde (in association with denys reed)

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Postby BAT Woman » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Boys, boys, behave!! This is a Women's forum! [-X
All I would like to say on the matter is, I really would not mind riding like Laia Sanz, she definitely rides like a girl!

Back to the business on hand:

PAUL ARNOTT OF THE HELL TEAM HAS ONCE AGAIN OFFERED HIS GENEROUS SUPPORT TO THE 8TH WOMEN'S CUP.

Despite being heavily involved with & this year's major sponsor of the XiSPA Australian 2009 Australian Moto-Trials Championship, Paul has once again put his hand up & promised to sort something good for the women & girls riding the Women's Cup. Huge effort Paul & greatly appreciated by us all. Thank you!!!

Now, at last count we have 3 Expert Women, 3 Sports Women, 3 Masters Women, 3 Novice Women, 1 Junior Girl & 1 Sub-junior Girl.
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Nikki Ghison, Kerri Louttit, Shayne Freebody, Jenne Grimsey, Bernadette Lewis, Tiarna Spence, Cassandra Taslida, Marney & Tayla Day, Emma Harris, Alyse Arnold or Brigit King? I have heard from a number of women & girls who cannot come, so when you look at it there really are a good number of female riders in the Australian trials scene. The future looks bright.

Anyhow, anyone still tempted to come you only have til Wednesday to have your entries in, so what are you doing thinking about it? Just do it!

Bev

Return to “Women in Trials”