Moderator: Moderators

tat ty
Expert participant
Expert participant

RIDING ATTIRE

Postby tat ty » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm

A new thread then.

Quote, Joe Henderson ...........

Bloody Jono Chellas, to name but one springs to mind. Jono rode a seriously rat-shit TY 175 with both rear shocks seized at the mid point in their travel
( Oh, no - I suppose that fact alone would spark-off a heated debate in some circles with mumbling about Ty 175 rigids and their eligibility - well it could have been done back in the day etc. Dog save us! ) to victory in the B grade of the NSW Classic and Twin shock championships held by the Denman club a few weeks ago.

Come on now old son, my treasured, my beloved and much coveted little TY175 ... and you call him SERIOUSLY RATSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Here he is in his prime

Original 001.jpg
Original 001.jpg (47.5 KiB) Viewed 45458 times

Come on Joe ..... a bit ragged now, (I did give him a bit of a caning over the years), but seriously ratshit ?????

Back on to the new topic.

You went past through my section twice in the camoflage suit last weekend then I suddenly noticed.

Made not only my day, but perhaps my decade!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PHOTO OF JOE HENDERSON RIDING WEARING HIS DAUGHTERS BALLET LEOTARD!!!!!!!!

Someone must have one.

Keep it up Joe, somehow I reckon that there are some that just dont get it!

ALASTAIR FARQUHAR.

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Re: RIDING ATTIRE

Postby David Lahey » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Alastair I had a lot of trouble reading your story mainly because you kept calling your TY175 a "him". Until now I had always considered motorbikes to be of the female gender. You have broadened my outlook. Now I'm trying to work out which bikes are "he" and which ones are "her". Can you help me with this?
About that youngster who rode your TY175 - I'm pretty sure he was the rider I saw a few years ago at a Denman Club event who rode a TL125 so well it looked like he was on something that had suspension, power and was about 30kg lighter than it actually weighed.

relax, nothing is under control

tat ty
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby tat ty » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 pm

GENDER ??????????

Like you David (and many others), there are many twinshocks in my stable.

Without intention, the only ones with a name seem to be male.

Perhaps I just am yet to be charmed to the extent that I may consider one to be a girl.

Perhaps though I know each one of them with such intimacy that I could never imagine myself treating, nor asking so much, of a nearest and dearest, to the extent that I have punished each of these loved ons over the years.

Recently I revived a TLR250 for my cousin (a Honda man) who regularly rides with us. He came back (a little overdue mind you) from the first test piloting with the worlds biggest smile across his face....
and on the final ceasation of uncontrolled joy and laugther pronounced to all around that..........

"He's just a Little Gem"

So it seems that the bike is a boy and from that moment he has become known to all as "The Little Gem"

It's like when your kids are born David, you never have nor will you ever have control !

Keeping on the topic, shame you weren't there to witness Henderson in the leotard ......... do hope someone posts a photo.

Cheers

Alastair

Gary B
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Gasser ! TLR 250, TY
Club: Wollongong MCC

Postby Gary B » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Alastair, your wish has been granted.
Sorry the images are not "Hi Res", but I could hardly keep my hand still I was laughing so much.

And lets give some "Praise" to such a brave individual, happy to flaunt his physic for all to see. On ya Joe =D>
IMG-20120804-00292.jpg
IMG-20120804-00289.jpg
IMG-20120804-00289.jpg (186.67 KiB) Viewed 45365 times

Gary B. from Wollongong MCC.
Now the Old Man in "Team Boniface"
:?

Stout
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: Ossa TR280i
Club: TCC

Postby Stout » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks Gary. Unlike Alastair, I could have done without seeing that again...

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Postby David Lahey » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm

So did Joe lose a bet or something?

relax, nothing is under control

tat ty
Expert participant
Expert participant

Postby tat ty » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 pm

You can understand why it took a while for me to spot him in amongst the dappled light of the Pacific Park sections.

His camoflagued svelt physique passed by twice without me noticing the attire. I scored him both times.

I fell off that rock I had pearched upon to observe when I finally glimpsed him!

Alastair

Return to “Waiting in the queue”