Non-specific topics of any nature.

Moderator: Moderators

steveRR
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Beta 300RR

Montesa Parts

Postby steveRR » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Hi guys, Just looking for some info on a good place to buy older Montesa spare parts in Australia. I have a '98 315R. Need some assorted things like bar pad, brake line, throttle body, footpegs.

I'm going to upgrade the 2 pot front caliper to a stronger 4 pot, as I've serviced them, bled them and brakes are still super weak. So I'm also looking for good recommendations on a replacement front caliper and master cylinder as the Grimeca is pretty shagged. I have found some past forum topics on other sites, but it's a matter of what we can get locally and what will fit my bike that I'm not sure about.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers, Steve.

logan
C grade participant
C grade participant

Re: Montesa Parts

Postby logan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:01 am

Contact Paul at the hell team, he has many options for a brake upgrade from Braketec to x block and they will be direct bolt on for 315 Montesa . He also has air filters bar pads and brake pads or most other consumables for your bike. 02 84246400

The Hell Team
Dealer
Dealer

Postby The Hell Team » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:36 am

Hi Steve
Yes that is a pretty straight forward upgrade for the front brakes. There is quite a few better 4 pot options available. (a couple of AJP set ups, Formula, X-Block and later model Braktec ones) Give me a call some time to discuss.
Regards Paul Arnott

We can crate and freight bikes Australia wide for very reasonable rates. Ring or email with your location for freight quote.
The Hell Team Trials Store
whoever@thehellteam.com
http://www.thehellteam.com

steveRR
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Beta 300RR

Postby steveRR » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am

Thanks logan and thanks Paul, will do.

Return to “Waiting in the queue”