AIS Camp + Sherco Women's Cup

Discussions, newsletters about matters relating to women in trials.

Moderator: Moderators

seiko
C grade participant
C grade participant
Bike: montesa repsol 4RT
Club: RTC

Postby seiko » Wed May 23, 2007 6:34 pm

a BIG CONGRATS to all the girls/ladies who competed in this year's Sherco Women's Cup. Was a fantastic day, and the sections were certaintly a challenge. Unfortunetly I didnt get a chance to see all the ladies ride, but from what I did get to see there was certaintly some admirable riding going on. Big well done to Kristy and Brooke who improved greatly from their rides last year and we will be looking out for you next year!

For all you slacko's who missed out on coming (you know who you are), it is a very deserving weekend to spend riding with many other female riders. We hope to improve the numbers that we had this year, so 14 is the number to beat.

Well done again to all competitors and we shall see you all again next year!

Shayne.

mmjs
Junior participant
Junior participant

TDN

Postby mmjs » Wed May 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Hi Bev,Emma here from QLD,Had a great weekend at Canberra.You have me thinking about the TDN,could you give me a ring so we could discuss some info and what i may need to ,Thanks Heaps .0266 843583 work or 0266 841016 after 5pm

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

Postby BAT Woman » Tue May 29, 2007 11:18 am

Sorry I have been off the radar for a bit!
For everyone's information, if we can produce 3-4 Women of B grade standard riding, Motorcycling Australia are looking at funding a Women's TDN Team for next year. It is usually in September.
So, that gives you time to get organised & train hard!
I think if you can include the Aussie Titles this year & the Women's Cup next year in your competition Diary, it would be a good thing. You will need to get some results & riding experience at Major Events.
Let me know what you think.
Catch ya!
Bev

mmjs
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby mmjs » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:15 pm

Hi Bev,thanks for that info.Hav been talking MA and thats what they where thinking about for next year as well :D . Sounds good, have been thinking about moving to B-Grade next year :shock: , need some more practice still but is something to work towards and inprove my riding. Sound good for the TDN next year, hope i can make it. Hope to see you at the Aust Titles, or sooner at the NSW Titles at Cowra. Cheers Ems :P

Return to “Women in Trials”