Trials Australia Logo
Menu

Due to the Bush Fires in the vicinity of the Mt BawBaw Ski Resort, it has been decided to postpone the trial to another date and maybe another venue.

Mt BawBaw management have removed all personal from the mountain until Thursday before deciding on whether to allow people back onto the resort.

Oakleigh MCC didn’t want to inconvenience anybody who travelled long distances then being told the event won’t be held.

If you are inconvenienced in recovering your advanced accommodation costs, please contact Chris Grubb so we can discuss it.

We will also decide on the best way to reimbuse the entry fee costs or use it for the re-introduced date.

 

Although the supp regs didn’t have a separate Juniors class, it has been re-introduced for the VTS series.

Sorry for this late notice.  Peter Wines

Chris Grubb  secretary@oakleighmcc.com

Leave a Reply

Enter + Pay Online

Entries closed

Online entries are no longer being taken for this event.

Race Secretary
Chris Grubb
Phone: 0417 574 719