Trials Australia Logo
Menu

The Ballarat Rovers Motorcycle Club have made the hard decision to postpone the 2nd round of the Victorian Trials Series to be held this weekend 30/5 at Mt Bolton. This will give the interstate riders time to cancel any booking they may have made.
A new date will be announced as soon as possible, for those who have entered your entry will carry over. If you can’t attend the new date, we are more than happy to refund your entry.

Ian Stacey.
BRMCC
 
 

Leave a Reply

Enter + Pay Online

Entries closed

Online entries are no longer being taken for this event.

Race Secretary
Glenda Whittle
0439 388 581