Trials Australia Logo

WDTC Club Series Round 5 is now CANCELLED

24th Oct, 2020 | Mark Keenan

Unfortunately we have just had to make the hard decision at very short notice to cancel this event.

Today's rain is very welcome, and there is much more forecast to follow, but as good as that is, if we can't get riders safely to the sections, then there is very little choice left but to cancel. There is no suitable weekend left to re-scedule, and so that is that.  As things stand at the moment, we are still hopeful for the midweek trial next Friday.

Leave a Reply